Saturday, August 3, 2019

Hour 9 means Nap Time!

I used to say that sleep was for the weak. Then I turned 25 and realized that maybe it was a good thing to have around.
Image result for sleepy gif

So since I've been awake for way, WAY too many hours I'm going to take a break for some sleep and come back in the morning!

Thankfully I finally picked a pretty dang good book - The Sisters Mederos. I was kind sad the first two were "meh". But hey we read and learn right. So now I'm going to practice some of that positive thinking I learned from The Miracle Morning and tell myself "I will wake up refreshed and ready to go. I will wake up refreshed and ready to go." Let's see if this works....
Image result for skeptical gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back? Maybe

 I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...