Friday, August 2, 2019

Reverse Readathon! Hours 1/2

Hello all!

The Provence Cure for the BrokenheartedOh how I love the Dewey Readathons. The fact that this is a reverse one - more relaxed, and more on my time table (I'm a night owl after all) really makes me happy. I have been listening to The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted for the first couple of hours. I didn't get off work until right when this started.

The Sisters Mederos (Tales of Port Saint Frey, #1)I haven't prepared for this nearly as well as I have for the past readathons, I don't have snacks, I don't have a stack of specific books to read, I don't know what this is exactly going to look like. I do know that I need to plan a lesson for my church meeting on Sunday and that I will be missing the last hour because I will be picking my parents up from the airport. But this is what I love about the Reverse 'Thons - they are relaxed.

Finding Anne de BourghThese next couple of hours will have me finishing Finding Anne de Bourgh, The Sisters Mederos...and from there I don't know. I'm currently 8 books behind my goal of reading 75 books this year, so I would say that my biggest goal is to catch up. I also know I will be sleeping on this one. But I'm so happy that I have the chance to set aside some time to just read.

The Get to Know you Questions:
1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? And what time is it where you are?
I'm reading from SLC UT - It's currently 7:40 PM
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
As my stack doesn't have many books actually planned I don't really know. But I do think I'm going to reread my favorite Dragon Singer and I love that one. 
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? 
GARDEN SALSA SUNCHIPS!!!!
4) Do you have a #reversereadathon plan of attack? 
Nope
5) Are you doing the readathon solo or with others? 
Riding Solo, I've never been able to get this organized with friends I know in person. 

Let's get this going!
Image result for Lets do this gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back? Maybe

 I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...