Saturday, August 3, 2019

Wrapping Up

Another ReverseReadathon has come to an end. I really love doing things, but boy am I exhausted.
Image result for Tired but happy gif 
That's about where I'm at right now.

But here's the final count:
Books read: 4
Pages read: 1196

I didn't catch up entirely in what I wanted to do for my reading list (I'm still 5 books behind schedule apparently), but I would say that reading 4 books over 24 hours, with sleeping and working for about 10 of those hours is no mean feat. 

Closing Survey:

How would you assess your reading overall? It was just how I wanted it to be. I wish I had some better books in the pipeline I think, but hey they can't all be winners. 
Did you have a stategy, and if so, did you stick to it? I had zero strategy and it worked out pretty decently this time around.
What was your favorite snack? I had some delectable garlic triscuts that really seemed to hit the spot. 
Wanna volunteer for our next event? Definitely! I was a moderator in a past readathon and would love to do that again in the future. Especially now that I am officially done with school!
Related image
We did it guys! Can't wait to join you all again at the next Dewey's 24 hour Readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back? Maybe

 I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...