Sunday, April 29, 2018

Hour 20

I'm losing steam, I'm not going to lie, I don't think I am going to make it through this year.

My brother will be speaking in church tomorrow...today at 9 AM and I'm not sure if I can stay awake for it...

I will see if I can get another hour out of it.

Just finished Cloaked by Alex Flinn, now I'm looking around to figure out what I want my next book to be. When it comes to my TBR list it's obnoxiously long, impossibly long. So when it comes to Readathon days I simply surround myself with too many books so that no matter what mood I'm in I will find something that I want to read.

I'll let you know once I figure out my next bit of reading :)

read stop motion GIF by A. L. Crego
So many books to choose from! And they all are calling my name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back? Maybe

 I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...