Sunday, April 29, 2018

Heading into hour 17

So this Readathon is killing me this year. I'm exhausted and have fallen asleep more than a few times. But I have liked my choices thus far.
1. The Five Daughters of the Moon by Leena Likitalo - It was one that intreagued me for a long time, sadly I just wasn't feeling it. Quick read, and I bet in a different mood it might strike my fancy.

2. Willpower Doesn't Work by Benjamin Hardy - loved it, might have been the wrong day for this one...I gotta admit all I wanted to do for a while was clean my room, through out all of my extra accumulation of things and stop reading...

WHICH I DID NOT DO! It is Readathon day! We must hold strong! We are going to keep going!

keep going dragons' den GIF by CBC

3. The Ladies of Ivy Cottage by Julie Kalssen - This one killed me. Persuasion is the best of Austen's novels - I will fight you over this and I will win because it is simply the best one hands down no battle. So any book that references or builds off of that amazing piece of literature makes me happy and I instantly find swoon worthy. Gah, it's the best and deserves it's full review at a later date.

For Now, back to the Readathon!

reading read GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back? Maybe

 I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...