Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's 24 hour Readathon! Going into hour 3

Hour 3 has started. I was definitely up way too late last night as I had tickets to the Avengers with my family there was no way I was getting to bed early.

I was off to a rocky start, I didn't get going until 6:30 :/ But I have finished one book and am listening to another while I am writing this.

Hour 3 Stats:
Books Read: 1
Pages Completed: 235
Snacks: Just water, way too early to break into the snacks. So I will be sitting, reading and drinking my morning tea. :)



My internet is cutting out really badly right now...I will have check back in a couple hours from now.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Infinity War! (I've heard that it's really sad, which makes me nervous to watch it!) Good luck and have fun during the Readathon today ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Infinity War, but I wish I could watch the next movie right now...no idea how I will make it through the next year. Oh well, I will just read my way through. I hope you are enjoying your marathon as well!!!

      Delete

I'm back? Maybe

 I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...