So tired. I will do a better wrap up later-
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Shame Nation Genre: Non-Fiction Rating: 4 Stars Summary My Thoughts: This is a book everyone needs to read. The title perfectly fits ...
So tired. I will do a better wrap up later- 1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you t...
5 more hours....I'm not sure I am going to make it. But gosh dang it I will try. Since we last met I have listened to one little fluff...
Always by Sarah Jio Genre: General Fiction Rating 3.5 stars Summary: While enjoying a romantic candlelit dinner with her fiance,...