So we have hit the halfway mark. Hour 12...where on earth does the time fly? I have to admit that I was a little dozy for a while there but now I am up and ready to go...I just hope that it can last, I really don't feel as young as I once was :P
1. What are you reading right now?
Secret of Pembrooke Parke
2. How many books have you read so far?
Just 1 - Finished up Return of the King Work and volunteering have really gotten in the way this time around
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?Mere Christianity It is one that I have been wanting to read for ages!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Oh so many....I just let them slide, depending on who they are from. There aren't that many people here now that understand that when I am reading...you don't talk to me. But it is all good, can't get too mad at your friends right :)
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How tired I have been. I have been an absolute sleepy-head. Hopefully when I get home, get some caffeine in me and get in the groove I can make it the whole night.
A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White Genre: Historical Fiction, Christian Fiction Rating: 4 Stars Synopsis: Rosemary Gr...
So tired. I will do a better wrap up later- 1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you t...
5 more hours....I'm not sure I am going to make it. But gosh dang it I will try. Since we last met I have listened to one little fluff...
Always by Sarah Jio Genre: General Fiction Rating 3.5 stars Summary: While enjoying a romantic candlelit dinner with her fiance,...