So we have hit the halfway mark. Hour 12...where on earth does the time fly? I have to admit that I was a little dozy for a while there but now I am up and ready to go...I just hope that it can last, I really don't feel as young as I once was :P
1. What are you reading right now?
Secret of Pembrooke Parke
2. How many books have you read so far?
Just 1 - Finished up Return of the King Work and volunteering have really gotten in the way this time around
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?Mere Christianity It is one that I have been wanting to read for ages!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Oh so many....I just let them slide, depending on who they are from. There aren't that many people here now that understand that when I am reading...you don't talk to me. But it is all good, can't get too mad at your friends right :)
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How tired I have been. I have been an absolute sleepy-head. Hopefully when I get home, get some caffeine in me and get in the groove I can make it the whole night.
In the Shadow of Lakecrest By: Elizabeth Blackwell Genre: Fiction, Historical, Gothic Rating: 3.5 stars Summary: The year is 1928. Kate...
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child By: John Tiffany and Jack Thorne. Genre: Drama (It's a script after all) Rating: Goodness, like ...
Save Me By: Kristyn Kusek Lewis Genre: Contemporary Fiction Rating: 4 stars Summary: Daphne Mitchell has always believed in ca...
The Magdalen Girls By: V.S. Alexander Genre: Historical Fiction Rating: 3 Stars Summary: Dublin, 1962. Within the gated groun...