Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halfway! and Now I can really start!

So finally all of my obligations are over and I can just read!

Popcorn is popping, blanket fort is made and here is my midway survey!

Mid-Event Survey
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Eyes are tired and feet are sore.
2) What have you finished reading?
Sadly nothing, give me another 30 minutes...
3) What is your favorite read so far?
See above.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Those little jawbreakers that you get in those huge mix bags of candy, though popcorn is one of my favorite things on the face of the planet.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Not yet, but I haven't really been looking I will later on when I feel like I can't stay awake any longer.


Ok next post will have something finished! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back? Maybe

 I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...