If you care to join me go sign-up at 24hourreadathon.com and let me know what books you are planning on reading. I still need to figure out exactly what mine will be. More info to follow!
I may not be able to read every good book in the world...but I intend to die trying!
Thursday, April 19, 2012
24 Hour Read-A-Thon!
If you care to join me go sign-up at 24hourreadathon.com and let me know what books you are planning on reading. I still need to figure out exactly what mine will be. More info to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back? Maybe
I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...
-
One of our lovely challenges for this Read-a-Thon was to find 5 books that you are excited are being published this year. Of these five I ...
-
Sadly while today is Dewey's Semi-Annual 24 hour read-a-thon life has other plans for me so I will have to be checking in and out a lot....
-
In a matter of minutes I will be starting my first read-a-thon. I will be posting updates throughout the day to let you know how I am doing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment