- Which hour was most daunting for you? 23 I was in and out for about half of it
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I think that if I don't bog myself down with the modernism I did for homework I will get a lot more done next time.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? To tell the truth I must say that the hosts and cheerleaders will all amazing and this was a wonderful experience
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Reading outside on my porch at 3 in the morning was when I got the most stuff done.
- How many books did you read? 3.5
- What were the names of the books you read? The Choice by Nicholas Sparks, A Passion Redeemed and A Passion Denied - both by Julie Lessman; and Women in Love by D. H. Lawrence
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Choice
- Which did you enjoy least? Women in Love
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Oh I will totally be doing this again in April and I will try to get work off so that I can do the whole thing I might even try to host a mini challenge but for sure will be both a reader and a cheerleader.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
AAAAANNNNNNDDDD We're done!
Wow, I can't believe that I made it though my first 24 hour read-a-thon. Thanks to all of you cheerleaders for sticking with me...though I have been slightly dozy this last hour.
It's time for the Dewey 24 hour Read-a-thon!!! I have done this several times in years past and I am so excited to get back to it. I hav...
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child By: John Tiffany and Jack Thorne. Genre: Drama (It's a script after all) Rating: Goodness, like ...
Save Me By: Kristyn Kusek Lewis Genre: Contemporary Fiction Rating: 4 stars Summary: Daphne Mitchell has always believed in ca...
The Magdalen Girls By: V.S. Alexander Genre: Historical Fiction Rating: 3 Stars Summary: Dublin, 1962. Within the gated groun...