Happy Reading to you all!
I may not be able to read every good book in the world...but I intend to die trying!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Hour 18
Happy Reading to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back? Maybe
I honestly don't think people are reading this - and I'm really only wanting to do this to try and 1) add some order to my life and...
-
Sadly while today is Dewey's Semi-Annual 24 hour read-a-thon life has other plans for me so I will have to be checking in and out a lot....
-
One of our lovely challenges for this Read-a-Thon was to find 5 books that you are excited are being published this year. Of these five I ...
-
In a matter of minutes I will be starting my first read-a-thon. I will be posting updates throughout the day to let you know how I am doing ...
If you're still going strong: don't give up now! Make yourself another drink, and read a bit more!
ReplyDeleteWow, going to Venice... {stares into space dreamily}
Judith of Leeswammes' blog (http://leeswammes.wordpress.com) as cheerleader
A change is a good thing and the book sounds fascinating. *\o/*
ReplyDelete